We’ve known Keri Herman since 2005, when she moved to Breck. It’s been amazing to see her skiing progress as she won countless comps and worked her way up through the ranks into the X-games and the Olympics. On the mountain, Keri is constantly smiling, she skis because it’s what she loves most. Along with being one of the top female skiers in the world, Keri also has a passion for design which lead to Keri helping us design our brand new women’s line.
- Age: 34
- Height: 5’7”
- Current Residence: Breckenridge, Colo.
- College: University of Denver
- Career Highlights:
- Five-time X Games silver medalist
- Dew Tour champion
- Two-time Dew Tour medalist (one silver, one bronze)
- Crystal Globe world champion
- Ranked 2nd for slopestyle by Association of Freeskiing Professionals
- Ranked 3rd overall in 2012 by Association of Freeskiing Professionals
- Skiing Mantra: “It’s not just about the material stuff. It’s not just about making money. It’s just fun. It makes me happy every single day and as long as it’s fun I’m going to keep doing this.”
- Why Virtika? Came to Virtika to make my women’s line a reality because they’ve got the best gear in the game!
- Pipe 82% 82%
- Slopestyle 100% 100%
- Backcountry 64% 64%
- Partying 98% 98%
- Chest Hair 8% 8%