Warranty & Repair
– LIFETIME HARD GOODS WARRANTY (goggles & poles)
– 1 YEAR SOFT GOODS WARRANTY (clothing, hats, & outerwear)
We make the best gear in the world and we stand behind it. If you notice a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship during your lifetime (hard goods) or within the first year (soft goods), we will repair or replace the product FOR FREE. This covers anything that has obviously failed from something done wrong at the factory like improper stitching, faulty seams, etc. This doesn’t cover wear and tear or abuse like walking on your pant legs, fogged or scratched lenses, punctures from poles or rails, slices from edges, etc. This also doesn’t cover any damage or shrinkage caused by a washer or dryer. We recommend hand washing and hang drying our products, just to be safe. Basically, if you take good care of your stuff and it falls apart, we’ll fix or replace it for free.
Virtika has sole discretion to determine manufacturing defects. Ship it to us, we’ll pay to fix/replace it and we’ll pay to ship it back to you (international customers must cover return shipping). Most repairs take a few weeks and are locally and professionally completed. They do an amazing job.
Got something that isn’t a manufacturing defect? Ripped your pants on a tree? Sliced your jacket on a ski? Smashed a zipper on a rail? No worries, it happens to the best of us. Ship us your gear, we can fix just about anything (we can’t fix scratched lenses, sorry!). We’ll split the cost of repair with you and ask you to cover shipping both ways. Most repairs are very inexpensive (cost to you around $10-40 USD) and can be completed within a few weeks.
For all warranty and repair issues, please follow these instructions:
- Using a trackable and insured method of shipping (we recommend Fedex or UPS), please box and ship to:
Virtika 5055 E 38th Ave Denver, CO 80207 USA
- Include a note in the box with:
- Your name, order number (which is your RA number), return shipping address, email address, and phone number.
- Please state what you would like to do (and let us know if it’s a warranty or repair).
- If it’s a non-warranty related repair, please include your credit card number, expiration date, name on the card, 3-digit code, and full billing address. Please also authorize to charge your card in your note.
We’ll respond to the email listed on your note and get it taken care of right away so you can get back to enjoying the best gear on the planet.