This Policy will let you know the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from me?
- What are cookies and how they are used by Virtika?
- How is my information used?
- Who is collecting my information?
- With whom will my information be shared?
- How can I access, update or delete my information?
- What does “opt-out” mean?
- What else should I know about my privacy?
- Other legal notices.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from me?
We may also ask you to voluntarily provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experience with the Site, and contact preferences. Wherever Virtika collects personal information, we make an effort to include a link to this Policy on that page.
2. What are cookies and how are they used by Virtika?
Virtika may also collect IP addresses (the Internet address of a computer) to track a user’s session while the user remains anonymous. We analyze this data for certain trends in statistics, such as which parts of our Site users are visiting and how long they spend there. In general, we do not link your IP addresses to anything personally identifiable to you.
3. How is my information used?
We want to help you quickly find information on Virtika and alert you to specific offers, updated information, and other new products from Virtika. Accordingly, we may send you direct mailings or contact you by telephone about our various products or other products we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply “opt-out” by the means provided for in the mailings or by contacting [email protected]
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Virtika does research on our users’ demographics, interests and behavior based on the information provided to us during your use of the Site. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. Aggregated data does not include personally identifiable information. Virtika does not sell this information but may share this aggregated data with others.
4. Who is collecting my information?
Please be aware that Virtika advertisers or websites that have links on our Site may collect personally identifiable information about you. The information practices of those websites linked to Virtika either through advertisements or other hyperlinks are not covered by this Policy.