- AKA: Griz,
- Born: 89 late 80’s baby!
- Instagram: @markghoyt
- Hood: Born and raised in Colorado, now in South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Contests: 3rd Place US Grand Prix, 3rd Place Ride Shakedown, 1st Place Dew Tour Semi-Finals, 1st Place Aspen Open, 2nd Place KickAspen Big Air, 1st Place Burton Am
- Silver Screen: Stept Productions: Chronological, How We Livin, Network, The Eighty-Six, Weight. Now-And-Then, Cuff Ryders, Slope Tricktion, Liquid Courage, Sup Bro.
- Published In: Transworld Snowboarding, Snowboarder Magazine, Snowboard Colorado Mag, Snowboard Canada.
- Hobbies: Spearfishing, surfing, skating, frisbee golf, snowmobiling, traveling, software.
- Biggest Challenge: Balancing time with the kids, shredding, and finishing the never ending project: my house.
- Quote: ‘Get Rad don’t tell Dad’
- Favorite Type of Riding: Anything with my friends, usually out in the backcountry with White Claws and no Laws.
- Why Virtika? Cause they make not only the steeziest but best quality outerwear in the game. Nothing holds up to the elements when shredding or sledding like Virtika!