Shell Jacket- Sonic
This is in stock and ready to ship. We produce limited quantities of all our gear, when something sells out we do not make more of that item.
Why you'll love this
All of the features of our Signature jacket, just simplified: no liner/insulation, zip-off sleeves, or back vents. Super durable and waterproof for spring riding or those who like to layer up.
– 3-layer, 25k waterproof / breathable shell
– DWR (durable water-repellant) coating and 100% taped seams
– YKK zipper, zippered waterproof pockets
– 2 mesh protected pit vents
– Fleece protection for face area
– Helmet sized hood with flexible brim and snap
– 2 huge inner mesh pockets
– 6 waterproof pockets including phone pocket
– Wrist gators, zip-off waist gator
– Elastic side and rear hood cinches, waist cinch
– Removable / adjustable hiking suspenders
– Double stitched bar-tacked seams in high stress areas
– 1-year warranty
Henry Evans –
I do not usually write reviews, but this jacket is expectational. I have been shopping with Virtika for 3 years now and everything I have got has been very high quality. I’ve recommended your brand to all of my friends. Great products. Thanks!
Joey Kingston –
Awesome colors! Even nicer in person.
Cody Kirk –
lightweight, comfortable and super dope. Been getting hella compliments on my jacket
Evan Thompson –
Crazy waterproof! Got stuck in slush, kept me bone dry
Tony Surces –
sooo perfect, buy em, you will not regret it!
Morgan Ford –
I usually buy Burton gear but this is much better.
Reuben Bryant –
Sholud have pre-ordered. Out of my size now. 🙁
Addison Hudson –
Def check the size chart! Great jacket!
Jab Young –
Worked as a digger on a glacier over summer and this jacket kept me cool and crisp without that sweaty nip feeling.
Brandon Woods –
finally a pass pocket!!! Glad you guys took input on that because thats a life saver for me since I have a season pass each year.
Will white –
Best jacket money can buy, perfectt for all conditions especially those slushy spring days
Sam Lewis –
I own both the insulated and shell but I use em both every season just in different ways. Insulated is for those cold days mid season while I use the shell for the late season strike missions. Super breathable and worst case you can wear the jacket as a backpack when you get hot.
Taylor smith –
keepin dat 100. Aint about the hate keep krushing it virtika an lesh