Shell Pants- Tempest
This item is in stock and ready to ship. We produce limited quantities of all our gear, when something sells out we do not make more of that item.
Why you'll love this
All of the features of our Signature pant, just simplified: no liner/insulation. Super durable and waterproof for spring riding or those who like to layer up.
– 3-layer, 25k waterproof / breathable shell
– DWR (durable water-repellant) coating and 100% taped seams
– Zip-off bib with adjustable suspenders
– Elastic waist cinchers plus belt loops to customize your fit when not using the bib
– 2 mesh protected crotch vents
– 7 zippered waterproof pockets including phone pocket
– Adjustable pant cuff spreaders with locking zipper
– Elastic boot gators made from 3L shell fabric, with lace hook
– Double stitched bar-tacked seams in high stress areas
– Reinforced crotch with diamond technology
– 1-year warranty
Anand Cleveland –
switched from the insulated to these because ya never know what your going to get in tahoe. works great!
Andre Powers –
Perfect for BC spring days when it’s hot out
Dhruv Yu –
Suited well for warm, I do enjoy these.
Peter Christian –
rad pants but even sicker color combos. So pumped how they came out, quick shipping
Lacie Mann –
Same quality as the signature pants. Good pants just less insulation which I like for spring skiing.
Jesus Espinoza –
works well for mid winter temps, just need to layer
Conrad Chin –
Jaydon Ferris –
I’ve worn countless other brands ski pants and these are by far the best. The stitching, waterproof material, and fit are the best out. Unbelievably stoked on these
Jeff Brown –
Slick bought these because of the price but now you’ve got a customer for life. Quality quality quality
Ann Salazar –
My knees wont be ripping this year 😉