Vir-Tek Shell Pants- Spades
Vir-Tek Shell Pants are in stock and ship immediately. We produce limited quantities of all our gear, when something sells out we do not make more of that item.
Our Vir-Tek 3L Shell Pants feature the same fit as our Signature Outerwear and without any liner or insulation, they are perfect for warmer climates and backcountry hiking. They are simplified, compact, breathable, and super light. We also refined a few details including a stronger reinforced crotch seam, thicker seam taping, locking zipper heads on the pant spreaders, stiffer lace hooks on the boot cuffs, stronger snaps, and DWR water repellant outer coating.
If you heat up, zip off the removable bib or open up one of the 2 oversized mesh vents. Our Vir-Tek Pants have a new look with all new colors and all the features you’ve come to love from Virtika including:
– TPU inner coated 25,000mm waterproof/breathable shell fabric with 100% taped seams and new DWR outer coating.
– Zip-off bib (with waist cinchers for when bib is not used). Buy extra bibs to customize your suit.
– 8 waterproof pockets, with zips and magnetized closures
– 2 huge zippered mesh crotch vents
– Double stitched bar-tacked seams in high stress areas
– Adjustable zippered pant cuff spreaders with snaps, zipper protectors, and locking zipper heads
– Elastic boot gators (with new lace hook) made from super thick 3L shell fabric
– Embroidered logos
– Redesigned and reinforced crotch
All Triple L and Signature Bibs (in the same size) will work on Vir-Tek Shell Pants. Click HERE for our sizing and fit guide. Pictures and sizing are for general reference only and may not be exact.
Anand Cleveland –
switched from the insulated to these because ya never know what your going to get in tahoe. works great!
Andre Powers –
Perfect for BC spring days when it’s hot out
Dhruv Yu –
Suited well for warm, I do enjoy these.
Peter Christian –
rad pants but even sicker color combos. So pumped how they came out, quick shipping
Lacie Mann –
Same quality as the signature pants. Good pants just less insulation which I like for spring skiing.
Jesus Espinoza –
works well for mid winter temps, just need to layer
Conrad Chin –
Jaydon Ferris –
I’ve worn countless other brands ski pants and these are by far the best. The stitching, waterproof material, and fit are the best out. Unbelievably stoked on these
Jeff Brown –
Slick bought these because of the price but now you’ve got a customer for life. Quality quality quality
Ann Salazar –
My knees wont be ripping this year 😉